By catching up all the delayed care because of Covid-19, we are now working with a triage schedule. No consultation or treatment can take place without a (medical) intake.
Wearing a mouth mask in the Clinic is highly appreciated
Tongue Tie Clinic uses the following guidelines:
1) If possible, keep a distance of 1.5 m between healthcare providers and other patients.
2) Come to the Clinic with as few people as possible!
3) When patients had contact with Corona patients and/or are ill (high fever, general sickness, cold or cough). In these cases, we ask patients not to come to the clinic.
4) We always follow the infection prevention guidelines.
5) We do not shake hands, but welcome our patients with a smile.
We follow the advice of the Dutch RIVM, the GGD and the dental professional organizations KNMT and ANT on a daily basis.
Thank you for your confidence and we would like to see you in the clinic.
Tongue Tie Clinic